It can feel like a daunting task to introduce a patient whitening system but it’s all worth it.
Teeth whitening is a billion dollar business and growing at a rapid rate so why not tap into this for your dental practice?!
Celebrity Smiles has been offering teeth whitening products to dental offices for the past 10 yrs. During the pandemic and the dental office shut-down in March 2020, we have upgraded the technology and moved away from whitening syringes to whitening pens (AKA: whitening wands).
No longer do you need to take messy impressions, pour models or make whitening trays. Patients do not need to sit in a dental chair with that “Laser” light for an hour. We’ve got you covered on this and our system will save you time as it brings in more production.
This Lifetime teeth whitening system offers dental offices marketing materials to grow their New Patient Numbers and also reduce those last minute (no good excuse to come to a dental appt) type of calls you get most days. Patients will value their dental appointments more because you offer them a no-cost whitening wand at their hygiene appointment.
It’s that WIIFM Syndrome that works to keep your patients returning for their appointments.
The Celebrity Smiles whitening products are 100% enamel-safe, have numerous patents, certifications and meet the FDA approval. We offer various percentages of Carbamide Peroxide with or without Potassium Nitrate, BioMin and Hydroxyapatite with or with out fluoride.
A question many dentists face is how to “sell” elective procedures to patients. We help you change this four-letter word into a more meaningful opportunity to “SERVE” your patients. And I tell you that “Whiter Teeth” is what over 70% of your patients want!
5 Ways to iIncrease Same-Day Services in Your Dental Practice Starting Today:
- ASK. You know that saying, “Out of sight, out of mind”? It’s the same thing with aesthetic procedures. The dental hygienist and all the auxiliaries must be asking open-ended questions at each patient appointment so everyone understands what the patient wants. Ex: “What is one thing you would like to change about your smile?” Most patients respond they want whiter teeth. Easy solution to this but is your dental practice ready to respond with an easy, simple yet, cost-effective answer?
- EDUCATION AND INFORMATION. Have you noticed that the more educated your patients are the easier it is to serve their dental needs? Discover what your patient values and then speak “with” them about benefits and take the conversation back to what they value.
- MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA. We provide our dental practices who use the Celebrity Smiles Whitening Program with marketing materials you can display around your office and on your website. With billions of people on social media all day it’s important you showcase your work and cosmetic dentistry on Facebook, Instagram and even Pinterest.
- YOUR TEAM PLAYERS. So many dental office websites lack information about their key players……..the team! Your employees are your biggest asset. Help them to look their best. Make sure they have beautiful teeth and understand what a great clinician your are; doctor. They are the messengers that tell everyone about you and the great office they work in!
Every dental appointment is an opportunity for them to promote your elective services and some of these are super simple and highly profitable such as teeth whitening!.
5. Invest in Quality. Always make sure you work with quality dental companies that provide the most innovative, safe, and effective products available. We have so much information at our finger tips and it’s too easy to fall prey to bad products. Hint. Many teeth whitening products do not work and taut great results!
DYI teeth whitening products are available everywhere your patients go and yet, you are the expert on everything preventive care and dental. Make 100% certain that you are an industry leader offering exactly what your patients want.
Celebrity Smiles teeth whitening products have been the best, highest quality, with no-sensitivity, dental-grade teeth whitening available for the past ten years.
Dental offices have access to our wholesale prices (think deepest discount for highest quality ingredients) with a turn-key system that keeps your current patients returning for their scheduled appointments and helps you grow your New Patient numbers.
Get the best products and support now to make your dental practice the best place to be for both you and your patients.
What the world needs more of today are SMILES and you have a great reason to smile more knowing you have the best.
Check out how you can become a reseller of Celebrity Smiles.