to Dental Practice Solutions
Welcome to dentistry's largest resource center!
Debbie Seidel-Bittke, RDH, BS is known as a top dental consultant by Dentistry Today.
We will increase your TOTAL dental practice profitability without working more hours each year. Scroll down to learn more about how we can help you.
YOUR FIRST STEP. SCHEDULE YOUR PROFIT BOOST EXPLORATION
Dental Practice Solutions brings over 50 years of working in the dental industry to you and your team. We bring a wealth of knowledge about optimizing your current processes, systems, hygiene department, scheduling, case acceptance, insurance billing and insurance reimbursement.
We understand the stress of being a business owner; spending a lot of your time overseeing the marketing, your overhead, out-of-control expenses, managing people, working late at the office and so much more. We take a strong stand to decrease the stress of dentists. Our team of experts understands exactly what you need to live the life you have been dreaming about.Success You Can Expect
- Increased percent of adult patients treated for gum disease
- More patients say YES to treatment and pay when scheduling
- More large cases and aesthetic care for your patients
- More hygiene department production without adding more work for the hygienists
- Time-management systems to stay on time and provide five-star patient-care
- Reduce last -minute appointment changes and no-shows
- A team of leaders who work in harmony, achieving your practice goals
- Organically grow new patient numbers and keep them returning to your practice
- More new patient referrals from current patients in your practice
- Strategic and customized business systems and processes to work more efficiently
SCHEDULE YOUR NO-COST PROFIT BOOST EXPLORATION HERE. You can also schedule your exploration time by emailing us: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office: 888-816-1511.
Dental Hygiene Consultant
As a professional speaker, Debbie Seidel-Bittke loves connecting with audiences worldwide to help practices make effective decisions, empower them to move forward, and grow to reach their goals. Learn more about our upcoming live events.
How do you treat the gingivitis patient?
Get this FREE training today!
Purchase Our E-Book
Learn the secrets to maximizing profits and retaining patients. Take advantage of our special price of only $47 (a $67 Value).PURCHASE E-BOOK
Dental Hygiene Department: The 4 "D's"
- Diagnosing non-plaque Gingivitis and various Chronic Periodontitis Classifications
- Amercian Academy of Periodontology Classifications
- Scripts for communication and treatment flow sheet
Step by Step Guide to Dental Hygiene Profits
- Decrease patient cancellations
- Improve patient’s total hygiene
- Improve dental hygiene profits!
What Do We Say When a Routine Hygiene Patient Has Periodontal Disease Today?
[embed]https://youtu.be/8Z4eRoeQp6w[/embed] Part I: Most hygienists see approximately eight patients in an eight-hour day. Not all of those patients will be healthy. Most hygienists will report daily one patient (Some days more)…
Objections to Scheduling Dental Treatment: How Do You Overcome Objections and Get Those Patients Back in Your Chair Today!
[embed]https://youtu.be/uJzl1JiQ_kc[/embed] Oh, the excuses we hear from patients on why they do not want to schedule treatment. If you were to take two weeks and write down every excuse you were to hear about why someone did not want to…