Here are 10 reasons when calling on a hygiene department coach makes sense for your team.
As you read below, make note of anything that may resonate with your dental practice:
- Most of the hygiene appointments are Prophy appointments. Approximately 50% of American adults 30 years of age and older have some level of periodontal disease.1
- You have multiple hygienist’s and the patients have a different experience depending upon which hygienist they see.
- Several times a week you have holes in your hygiene schedule.
- You want your hygienists to play an active role in presenting patient treatment plans. Show patients what you see as you working their mouth. Take intraoral pictures or hand them a mirror to show them what you see.
- You have new employees and even after previous coaching you want and need to re-calibrate and update your current systems.
- You have looked a your KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) and see a lot of perio patients and restorative care patients who have unscheduled appointments.
- You recently acquired this dental practice, possibly you had a lot of employee turnover and need a plan to support your philosophy of patient care.
- You’re thinking about selling your dental practice and know that the hygiene department is the easiest & fastest way to increase your practice profitability.
- Each month you paid your bills, but there was no money left for yourself. Maybe you want to earn more money or give team bonuses, etc. Optimizing the hygiene department will increase doctor’s income, the employees can now get a bonus, etc.
- You have employees who are willing and excited to learn!
- https://bit.ly/CDCPerio2023 Accessed on March 21, 2023
To schedule a complimentary Discovery Session / Coffee Chat to learn more about the potential of your hygiene department, click here, call us at 888-816-1511, or email us at Debbie@dentalpracticesolutions.com