Most of the people I know made New Years Resolutions. I know I did! Did you?
So tell me, how did January go for you? Did you dive right into your New Year’s resolutions? Did you stick to that new diet? How is your office production for January? Did you get great results?
I’m not trying to annoy you. Not at all I promise! I am just here to give you an accountability moment with your coach. So tell me, how did you do?
Ok… Not talking, are you?!
So maybe I just touched a nerve. (Sorry. I don’t bite.)
Well…okay, I don’t hear anything and your lips don’t seem to be moving.
Let me begin with how it went for me…
My month went really well.
- Started a new eating plan and lost 4 lbs so far in 4 weeks.
- Committed to a wellness plan and measured my overall health. Results..IMPROVED my good health to EXCELLENT! (Ask me how if you wish.)
- Weight loss is going a bit slower than I had hoped it would but I found a coach and accountability partner so I am on track, losing 1 lb a week.
(Not too bad. Right?)
- Dental Offices started purchasing the Forever White™ at wholesale!
- And then my colleague Jan Lazarus, RDH, Co-founder of The JP Institute and I, launched our wellness program with dental offices in the US AND throughout the world!
- I was, for the 7th year in a row, one of Dentistry Today’s Top Consultants .
- And I will be speaking at all of the CDEA Dental Conferences in 2013 which means I get to visit San Diego about 4 times in 2013!! YEY! SUN!
Yes, I’m feeling pretty good about the first month of the year. I’m on track. Wish I lost more weight but 4 is less than I did last year!
Now it’s time to talk about February. It’s a new month! And it’s a SHORT one. So what’s your plan? You know, your P-L-A-N. Another little 4 letter word. Is it a bad word or a good word? YOU DECIDE!
The thing we end up with after we do the same thing. Plan the plan. Do you have one? Tell me more about YOUR Plan?