AS YOU KNOW, patients don’t just visit their dentist for bi-annual hygiene appointments and to get the occasional cavity filled.
There are a host of services available to promote great oral health and create beautiful smiles.
Is It Time To Expand Your Dental Practice Services?
Expanding the services you offer can be a great way to improve value for your current patients and pique the interest of prospective patients as well. Have you considered expanding the services in your dental practice?
Expand your dental practice services and you will expand your business
Here are a few things to consider:
- Offer all new patients tooth whitening. 70% of patients when asked what they want to improve about their smile answered “whiter teeth!”
- Offer intra-oral photos for all new patients and patients who have oral conditions that requirea treatment plan
- Offer your patients “Lifetime Smiles” which is the #1 system used to not only grow your new patient #’s but will help to greatly reduce your last minute appointment changes and no-shows
The above suggestions will not only enhance the value of your services but it will “WOW” your patients who in return tell all their friends and family about your dental practice.
There is a New Year around the corner. 2017 brings great hope for our economy and that means more patients asking for your services.
- How do you share with your patients the great services you provide?
- What new services will you provide in 2017
- Ex: be sure to look at the new CDT Insurance codes. For example the new Gingivitis Code. See our previous video/blog series
We’re Here For Your At Every Stage Of Your Business
No pun intended but………It’s never wise to bite off more than you can chew. Its important to understand that strategically expanding your services can yield huge dividends—for your patients and your business. If you have any questions about expanding the services your practice offers, let us know! We can guide you through all of your options and help you select the best solutions for your unique needs.
We’re grateful for our clients!
What is Your PLAN FOR SUCCESS IN 2017? Be sure to Join us and Your Colleagues for an All-Day Live Event January 6 or 13, 2017:
6 CE CREDITS, FOOD, PRIZES $50 and MORE Plus RECEPTION END OF DAY.
REGISTER HERE Early Bird Pricing Expires December 16, 2016 and Group of 6 or more save even more!
When you attend:
We are going to sit down together and create your success blueprint and then your roadmap so that you are prepared to take any loop de loops and pin curves in stride. There is an unknown economy and I will be sharing ways to:
1. Grow Your New Patient #’s
2. Bring back overdue patients on your schedule and then
3. Learn important things you can do to keep them returning to your office
There is so much more to tell you so head over to our event page: REGISTER HERE
ABOUT DEBBIE SEIDEL-BITTKE, RDH, BS
Debbie Seidel-Bittke, RDH, BS is a dental consultant, coach, speaker and author. She is also CEO of Dental Hygiene Solutions, powered by Dental Practice Solutions. Debbie is a world-class leader in creating profitable hygiene departments. She is a well-known as a former clinical assistant professor at USC in Los Angeles and a former hygiene department program director. Dentistry Today recognizes Debbie as a Leader in Dental Consulting. She can be reached at (888) 816-1511. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (copy and paste in your email) or go to her website: https://www.dentalpracticesolutions.com