Dentists are in the business of creating healthier and longer lives for their patients. The dental practice is a business and the buesiness needs to make money. The dental practice needs to sustain their goals to be profitable.
During this podcast Debbie Seidel-Bittke, RDH, BS, shares information to be your most profitable and your hygiene department is the best area to be your most profitable.
Dental Hygiene Department Goals and Profits are discussed during this podcast.
Here are a few of the insights you will gain from listening:
* Typical percentages for hygiene revenues, and what they should be
* How to partner with your hyagiene patient
* Hygiene patient reactivation and retention strategies
You will also have access to many free resources when you listen to the podcast.
Debbie founded Dental Practice Solutions in 2000 and has worked with thousands of dental practices worldwide during this time. In 1984 Debbie Graduated from the University of Southern California with a bachelor’s degree in dental hygiene.
She is also a former clinical assistant from the University of Southern California and co-taught the senior dental students Practice Management course until the school went to a PBL learning format.
In 2000, she founded Dental Practice Solutions and works with dental practices world-wide to:
- create profitable and sustainable dental hygiene departments
- known for reactivating and retaining patients for dental practices world-wide
- organically grow new patient numbers
Dental Practice Solutions creates:
- sustainable dental hygiene departments throughout the world
- a “team-driven” practice, where the employees feel like leaders vs. employees
All of this means that the doctor can come to the office to do their job as a Dentist and not worry about managing people!