Please join Founder of Dental Practice Solutions, Debbie Seidel-Bittke and Consultant, JoAnn Leon
for the course
“How Do We Bill It and Get Reimbursed?”
JoAnn Leon will walk attendees through the correct treatment and billing sequence for reimbursement to occur is a timely manner.
Proper sequence must occur for many services so patients insurance will reimburse the service rendered.
The following topics and challenges offices often face will be covered at the upcoming course:
- Extractions – Routine or Surgical: Why you may not be getting paid.
- Bone Graft at the Time of Extraction: What is your billing sequence and information submitted to insurance co.?
- Ortho Extractions: Are you getting paid? JoAnn will share exactly how these need to properly be submitted to insurance for expedited insurance reimbursement.
- Dry Sockets: Are you getting paid? JoAnn will discuss the proper method for reimbursement.
- Offices with Invisalign: How are you billing? Steps to expedite reimbursement.
- Emergency visits: How to use the after hours code.
- Proper Billing for Occlusal Adjustment.
- And so much more!
Course Date: November 30, 2017
Dinner Begins at 6:00 PM
Course: 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
2 CE Credits
**Limited Seats Available**
We ask that those attending bring their billing challenges as JoAnn will take time to personally work with you to ensure these claims are reimbursed.
We look forward to seeing you there.