6-Month Dental Hygiene Department Optimization
Kick start your hygiene team and add value to your client services and practice productivity.
This program merges your practice philosophy with business strategies to create success. Together, through our discovery process we will create a step-by-step plan for implementation of the systems and services which are necessary to get to your next level of success.
This discovery process allows you to create a profitable and very successful hygiene department. When your practice philosophy is merged with the science of oral/systemic health you will be able to improve your patients’ overall health, create more referrals and increase profits.
We promise doctors, hygienists and team members, a renewed feeling of enjoyment for what they do, a plan for success to create harmony within the team and more profits to your practice.
INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY IN YOUR OFFICE WITH A COMPLIMENTARY STRATEGIC PLANNING SESSION!
What you can count on during this training:
- 2: Two Days in-Office Training.
- One 40-minute doctor consulting call each month. This is completed the first of each month to create our monthly goals and review any opportunities from the last 30-days.
- All virtual trainings are recorded.
- 15 minute spot-coaching calls as needed.
- Monthly Zoom/virtual coaching calls with the hygiene department and your entire team (as needed).
- Powerful techniques to move hygiene patients into aesthetic care.
- How to conduct the perfect hygiene appointment: a hands-on, step-by-step guide.
- Building the doctor-hygiene relationship: The key to quality dentistry.
- Diagnostic techniques, refining and improving diagnosis / treatment planning for gingivitis and periodontitis.
- Solving the continuity problem: consistency within practitioners in the office.
- Time management – meeting legal, ethical and practice philosophy standards within a cost-effective time frame.
- Advanced communication and presentation skills that increase case acceptance.
- Identify and overcome your personal, emotional and psychological roadblocks to clinical presentation and optimum case acceptance.
- Step-by-step workshop: Achieving successful case acceptance.
- 6-Month access to the Dental Practice University with video trainings, forms to use in your daily practice and implementation guides. 6 CE Credits available up to 4 team members. More CE Credits are $20/ month per person.
- Your Customized Key Performance tracking: daily and monthly.
Contact us to learn more or schedule a short information session
Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority, or AGD endorsement.
5/1/2019 to 4/30/2021. Provider ID 376088