Purpose Driven Production
Purpose driven Production is a five-day video training with guides to create sustainable success and not work so hard.
Most dentists work IN their dental office NOT ON their dental practice business.
Purpose Driven Production provides tools to work ON your business, so you can live the life you have been dreaming of.
This short 5-Day Training will support to not work so hard but be the leader and build the life you have dreamed of.
Each video training is approximately 30 minutes and provides a guide, a template to create your business foundation.
Who is this information intended for?
This training is for dentists who want to STOP working so hard.
This is for dentists who feel like their dental practice runs their life.
This is for every dentist who wants to consider their dental practice a business.
It is for every dentist who wants to have a team that feels motivated and able to run the systems in their dental practice.
Each day provides a building-block to your practice success. The result of implementing the building blocks is FREEDOM to do what you want to do in your life.
Does this sound like you?
Check out the day-by-day overview and read the testimonials of others who have worked with us.
Debbie is one in a million, has to so she can adjust to clients’ needs. What we needed, Debbie provided staff, with a well written game for them and our office mgr to execute and under her guidance the office production increased 35 %
Debbie provided a hygiene department training for my multi-doctor office. We had no system in place for hygiene patients. After a few months we had a strategic plan for how we treat our hygiene patients and the order in which we will provide preventive care assessments. Through Debbie’s recommendations we now use the highest level of service with the latest technology. We also learned specific words to use with our patients so they are more likey to understand WHY they need to pay and schedule their treatment. Working with Debbie feels like I won the lottery!
George Pamborides, DMD
Started at 90k/month. Just broke 220k this month. Debbie is Brilliant as she goes above and beyond your expectations! After our first week working with Dental Practice Solutions, our hygienist co-diagnosed more dentistry for me in that week than my previous hygienist did in a month. Debbie also provided us with a tailor-made webinar on the oral-systemic health link which my whole team attended, they found this inspiring and very valuable education and we have been using the information during patient interactions, emails and information packs. Using Debbie’s coaching will support me to get my team and hygienist on the same page so we have a cohesive team, speaking the same language and really caring that our patients get the dentistry they need and the smile they deserve.
Dr. Rachel Hall
Your BIG Audacious WHY
- Dental school doesn’t teach you how to manage
- Learn the foundation that will set you apart
- Your team must drive the systems
- You must be the leader of your dental business
- And much more!
- Worksheet and Creation Guide for Success
Communication: What you MUST communicate
- Your WHY must be in alignment with everything you do
- The best communication will come from your WHY
- This is why your team feels motivated
- This is why your patients return to your office
- “Is That All There Is?”
- When does the best communication begin?
Effective and Efficient Doctor/Hygiene Exams
- Hygienists communicate the doctors’ diagnosis and why patients need this treatment
-Breakdown the words into human
- Words you patients understand
- When does the hygienist have time to do all this communicating?
- Down to a Science Time Management for the Dental Hygiene Appointment
- How patients will feel you care
- When they know you care they are more likely to accept your care
- They don’t care as much about what you know
- Your patients must feel like there are more than just a mouth
- Breakdown your conversation with patients so they are able to clearly understand what they need
- Get Case Acceptance to 90%
- Why rapport is so important to patients accepting your care
- What needs to happen during the first 10 seconds of your patient appointment
Champagne Effect: The 80/20 Rule
- 80% of your Production comes from 20% of what you (doctor) do in your dental practice
- Learn your most important 20 % to increase your production and live your dream life
- What every savvy dentist will delegate so they are most profitable and not have the practice run your life