Dental Practice Solutions
Optimize your dental hygiene department by taking an integrated, team approach
- Do you feel like you are working hard and your production is not increasing?
- Do you feel like your hygiene department is under performing?
- Is your hygiene department producing 25-30% of your total production?
- Are hygienists in your office treating bloody prophys?
- Does your hygiene department help enroll implant cases and high-end treatment?
- Do you have one or more holes in your schedule daily?
I am so happy that you are here because we have answers and solutions to your challenges.
Boost Your Hygiene Department Productivity With Debbie Seidel-Bittke
March 2, 2020
During this podcast, Debbie helps dental offices boost their hygiene department productivity for higher patient retention, more internal new patients, and increased ROI.
Debbie and Alyssa Ege, CEO of Sail Away Media Discussed:
- How to make or break it with internal marketing
- What kind of content to post on social media
- How to find an expert to lean on
- How to track metrics & ROI
- Why you should be recording and listening to your front desk calls
Enjoy the episode!
Turning Losses into Profits in Your Dental Office
November 29, 2019
Debbie and Art Wiederman sit down to hash-out how to turn losses into profits. This is a fun light-hearted hour AND you will take back a lot of new information to use in your dental practice tomorrow.
Hear two great friends converse about upgrading your dental practice. I believe you will get a few laughs and gain many insights to make your dental practice GREAT!
You will also hear Art and Debbie discuss what creates a successful hygiene department, how communications and leadership are paramount to success in the dental office, and what works or doesn’t work in growing a practice.
You will love listening as Art and Debbie share their excitement for helping dentists. Their enthusiasm, passion and knowledge resonate through the microphone as you listen now.
Stop running on the Treadmill
November 21, 2019
During this podcast Debbie sits down with Ronda Smith at Dental Assistants Rock and shares how to not only stop running on the treadmill but what you will hear will not only keep your employees for the life of your practice but this one ingredient will keep patients returning to your office.
You will learn one important thing that every doctor must share with their team. This is not to be kept a secret if you want a productive dental practice.
Listen to what just one of the clients of Dental Practice Solutions did to engage their community, create more new patients, raving fans and an enthusiastic team!
Listen to iTunes
Be Your Own Leader in Clinical Care with Debbie Seidel-Bittke, RDH, BS and Jasmin Haley, RDH
July 24, 2019
Debbie sits down with Jasmin Haley (Founder of Beyond the Prophy Podcast) at the Hinman Dental Meeting to discuss leadership and how this applies to providing excellent patient care.
Topics we cover:
- Being an introvert
- Patients owing their disease
- Verbiage when talking with our patients
- Meeting people where they are
- Her why & journey as an consultant and educator
- Be your own leader and know your why
- The difference between bodily abnormalities vs. oral abnormalities
Dentistry Uncensored. Dr. David Black and Dr Howard Farran talk.
May 20, 2019
Dr. Black adds the perspective of a seasoned practitioner during this podcast with Dr. Howard Farran.
The Dentist Freedom Blueprint Podcast
May 4, 2018
Episode #162: Debbie Seidel-Bittke – Driving Your Dental Practice to Its Highest Level of Success
Growing Dentist Podcast | Connect With Your Patients
July 12, 2017
Take the Time to Connect with Your Patients
Episode 37: Debbie Seidel-Bittke, Founder of Dental Practice Solutions, discusses with GrowingDentist the importance of the doctor’s leadership role; taking charge and identifying team players.
Getting to know the person in the chair, spreading positivity, follow-through . . . in this episode of GrowingDentist, Debbie Seidel-Bittke talks about a team approach to connecting with patients.
Subscribe in iTunes!
Hygiene Dept Tune Up with Debra Seidel-Bittke : Howard Speaks Podcast #125
August 21, 2015
Click here To listen to Howard Speaks Podcast #125: Hygiene Dept Tune Up with Debra Seidel-Bittke.