DENTISTRY: GET A GRIP ON YOUR BUSINESS AND GROW YOUR PRACTICE!
Presented by: Debbie Seidel-Bittke, RDH, BS, CEO of Dental Practice Solutions
Presenting Sponsor: Doug Fettig, CPA, MBA at Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP
Do you have a grip on your dental practice as a business owner or does the business of dentistry run your life?
If you feel like your dental practice is running your life, let us tell you, “You are not alone!” You went to dental school to be an excellent clinician. You prefer to place implants and provide your patients with a beautiful smile, but how do you deal with all the turmoil of employee
turnover? How can you get patients to accept your great dentistry and how do you get them, their families, and their friends to view you as their lifelong dentist? Decisions never get made, things don’t change, frustration grows, and production remains at a stand-still year after year.
This course is created to change your way of thinking about your practice and to guide you through solutions. When you learn what these solutions are, you can go back to your office with the blueprint and you can achieve those goals you dreamed of and the reason you chose to become a dentist.
How to Run Your Business (Your Practice!) and Create a Culture of Success
– Proven strategies to effectively communicate with and motivate your team
– How to deal with a “Bad Apple” on your team in a way that will make you a hero
– The secret to building a dynamic team and maximizing team productivity
– Implementing simple steps to protect your practice (and your team) from fraud
The Business Side of Dentistry: What Every Dentist Should Know
– Identify the critical building blocks of every successful practice
– Provide critical but easy-to- understand business concepts essential to leading your practice
– Demonstrate how you can use tax and retirement plan incentives to increase practice cash flow and future growth potential
– Leave with your blueprint, a written plan, to improve your practice and your life
6 CE Credit Hours – Breakfast, Lunch and Afternoon Snack – Lots of Fun Learning!
Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Airport
7900 Northeast 82nd Avenue
Portland, OR 97220
Date and Time:
Fri, September 21, 2018
9:00 AM – 4:30 PM PD
Breakfast & Check-In – 8:00 AM to 9:00 M
Morning Session – 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Lunch – 12:00 PM to 1:15 PM
Afternoon Session – 1:15 PM to 4:15 PM
Closing Remarks & Questions – 4:15 PM to 4:30 PM