Divi Attempt – 12- Month Dental Hygiene Department Training
12- Month Dental Hygiene Department Training
This 12-month in-office training helps you see with an eagles eye, your immediate areas with opportunity.
These are the opportunities that create more productivity and this translates into more production.
The dental hygiene training will begin with your vision for your practice. Next, we build a foundation for long-term growth by taking a team approach to optimize your hygiene department.
Optimization is completed through our expert training and coaching which empowers dental hygienists to feel motivated and inspired to provide optimal patient care.
Our hygiene department trainings will support implementation of systems and specific processes in the areas we have identified in our initial opportunities assessment.
Nothing we do is cookie cutter.
We work with your vision, your team and your specific opportunities.
We work to optimize your hygiene department with a team approach. The goal is for your team to feel like they provide a valuable contribution to the patients and your dental practice.
INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY IN YOUR OFFICE WITH A COMPLIMENTARY STRATEGIC PLANNING SESSION!
What you can count on during this training:
- Hygiene Department Analysis with a practice snapshot.
- Step by step plan of action (week-by-week and month-by-month).
- 3-Two day in-office trainings. Includes observation and specific training in the areas we have identified.
- One 40-minute doctor consulting call each month. This is completed the first of each month to create our monthly goals and review any opportunities from the last 30-days and establish your monthly goals.
- All trainings are recorded.
- Powerful techniques to move hygiene patients into aesthetic care.
- How to conduct the perfect hygiene appointment: a hands-on, step-by-step guide.
- Building the doctor-hygiene relationship: The key to quality dentistry.
- Diagnostic techniques, refining and improving diagnosis / treatment planning for gingivitis and periodontitis.
- Solving the continuity problem: consistency within practitioners in the office.
- Time management – meeting legal, ethical and practice philosophy standards within a cost-effective time frame.
- Advanced communication and presentation skills that increase case acceptance.
- Identify and overcome your personal, emotional and psychological roadblocks to clinical presentation and optimum case acceptance.
- Step-by-step workshop: Achieving successful case acceptance.
- Online web portal of key performance indicators to identify daily opportunities and track your daily and monthly success.
- Detailed reports to identify your progress: Month 1, mid-point and final report during the last month.
Dental Practice Solutions
Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority, or AGD endorsement.
5/1/2019 to 4/30/2021. Provider ID 376088