to Dental Practice Solutions
Welcome to dentistry’s largest dental hygiene practice management resource center! We are the leading dental hygiene consultant/coaching business.
We will increase your TOTAL dental practice profitability without working more hours or days each year.
- Debbie Seidel-Bittke, RDH, BS, Speaker, Author. Dental Hygiene Coach & Consultant
Have You Been Asking Yourself These Questions?
- Why do I work more days and earn less money?
- Why can’t my dental hygiene department produce more?
- How can I increase production without adding more stress, without working more days or increasing my overhead?
- When will I not feel so focused on the revenue and when can I focus on my patients again?
- When will my dental practice get back to where it used to be?
These are legitimate questions to ask yourself and as a business owner you should be asking yourself these questions.
The next step to answering these questions is to schedule an initial consultation appointment with us TODAY!
Dental Hygiene Consultant
As a professional speaker, Debbie Seidel-Bittke loves connecting with audiences worldwide to help practices make effective decisions, empower them to move forward, and grow to reach their goals. Learn more about our upcoming live events.
FREE Hygiene Department Training!
This includes: 3 Part Video Series, eBook and Bonus Webinar!
Purchase Our E-Book
Learn the secrets to maximizing profits and retaining patients. Take advantage of our special price of only $37 (a $67 Value).PURCHASE E-BOOK
Dental Hygiene Department: The 4 "D's"
- Diagnosing non-plaque Gingivitis and various Chronic Periodontitis Classifications
- Amercian Academy of Periodontology Classifications
- Scripts for communication and treatment flow sheet
Step by Step Guide to Dental Hygiene Profits
- Decrease patient cancellations
- Improve patient’s total hygiene
- Improve dental hygiene profits!
Prevention Alzheimer's Disease: A Team Approach
November is National Alzheimer’s Disease Awareness Month. According to the Alzheimer's Association, the number of people with the disease has soared to nearly 5.5 million. Lifestyle changes can make a difference and as healthcar…